1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Movie Tickets for Wicked Spoon BOGO?

Discussion in 'Coupon Swap' started by KevinF2020, Sep 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KevinF2020

KevinF2020 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ****TRADE COMPLETED!****

Hi All,

I don't have any of those fancy schmancy SW airlines drink coupons to trade that everyone seems to want. BUT, I do have some semi-fancy FREE movie passes to trade.

If you have an LVA Wicked Spoon BOGO that you won't be using this year and would like to trade, please let me know.

I'm looking to trade ONE (1) PAIR of tickets (Two tickets not all 8) for one Wicked Spoon BOGO. I'm also willing to toss in some LVA MRB coupons if I still have them and aren't using them on our last trip in Nov. Just ask and if I have them, I'll throw them in, no problem.

The FREE movie passes I have available are in pairs - if you want two separate tickets (ex: one from AMC and one from Cinemark) that's ok too. But I'm hoping to trade TWO (2) tickets (plus whatever LVA MRB coupons that I might have that you might want) for one WS BOGO.

There are NO expiration dates on these passes:
    AMC/Silver Experience Tickets - Upcharge if you use before the second weekend of a new release or for 3D, ETX and IMAX. Additional charge for use in Manhattan, NYC.
    Cinemark Platinum SuperSaver - Says any show, any time except there are upcharges for "specially priced films", 3D and IMAX.
    Harkins Re-Admit Passes - Valid any show, any time for any "regularly priced show" including 3D. Not valid for "special event presentations".
    Regal VIP Super Saver Movie Tickets - Upcharge if you use during the first 12 days of a new release or for 3D, "Large Format", IMAX or in Manhattan, NYC. "$1.50 Upgrade Fee for 'Selected' New Release films" - during the first 12 days of new release.

20150918_111012.jpg

If you have questions on the ticket restrictions, or are interested in trading, please let me know.

PM or email to KevinF2020 [at} hotmail.com. Thanks!

Last edited: Sep 18, 2015
  2. KevinF2020

KevinF2020 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ****TRADE COMPLETED!****

Thanks Nick Papageorgio!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.