1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

More questions about booking rooms

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by HuskerBB, Jun 21, 2016.

1. HuskerBB

HuskerBB Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Really confused about the different room booking options and have several questions.

First - can I book a room using MyVegas points for the same dates I have another room booked under my mlife account? (I am booked under an offer from Aria - trying to book another room using MyVegas for my daughter and her husband - does that work?)

Assuming the answer to the first questions is yes I can do this:

Looking at either MC or NYNY. Both have 3 different types of room deals on MyVegas. One is for a certain rate per night ($38 or $48). That one does not have a promotional calendar link - are those good any weekday? If not any way I can see the available dates?

A second is for 25% off - and that costs more MyVegas points which doesn't make sense to me. Seems like the $38/$48 rate is likely cheaper than 25% off? Am I correct to assume that it is 25% off the rack rate - not 25% off a discount rate I can find using smartervegas or some promotiion on their website? (Or is it 25% off whatever rate I can otherwise get?)

I see from other messages that I assuming the dates match I can use the free room MyVegas deal for one night and another MyVegas deal for another night. Do I just purchase both rewards and then call to book the room using both MyVegas purchases at the same time?

Thanks for your help.

2. JoJoR

JoJoR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The free MyVegas room rewards are similar to Mlife offers where there needs to be 72 hours between reservations.

Not entirely sure about the discounted nights.

3. HuskerBB

HuskerBB Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So if I have an existing reservation through mlife I am not allowed to make a reservation using a MyVegas reward for the same nights?

4. h0und10

h0und10 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Correct. unless you can transfer your myvegas stuff over to your daughters name. I have done that before but it was a bit tricky.