1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Moorea Beach entry for 2 from My Vegas

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by ref59405, Apr 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ref59405

ref59405 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did a search on this topic but didn't find very much info.

My wife and I are going to Vegas in June and we were thinking of getting the Moorea Beach package for 30,000 points. It says that it includes entry for 2 people, but nothing else is mentioned. From what I read, my wife can get in for free, so is the entry for 2 people that good of a purchase? Is it just getting the 2 of us in the door? If so, I guess that is still saving me $30, so that seems to be worth 30,000 points.

If anyone has used this package from My Vegas I would be interested to hear what you thought of it. Of course, any tips and suggestions are always welcome :peace:

2. sporty8705

sporty8705 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It says adults only beach, but im not sure, if that means just there, or if you have access to the beach complex..?

3. DReynolds86

DReynolds86 Come On, You Blues!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Moorea Beach is the topless beach club at MB.

4. HallOfPromise

HallOfPromise Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Also keep in mind, it does NOT have access to the main pool area, which is reserved for hotel guests only. Not sure if you knew that already but I've heard that question asked before, once by me. My girlfriend and I tried to walk in (as non-hotel guests) just for kicks and giggles, and they have turnstiles set up like a theme park entry with a key checker manned at all time.

Moorea is an adults only European (topless) style pool area. It is a small pool (a bit larger than a large backyard pool) surrounded by lounge charge and cabanas. If it is like most they will have music playing. Check for food & drink minimums if you want to lounge. They may dawn that on you only upon entry. Most Adult pool areas seem to have these but never mention it before entering but get you afterwards. If you plan on buying some drinks then no need to worry.

I like adult pools to get away from the kids sometimes and to lounge. But sometimes these nickle and dime tactics seem to get to me. It's free... if you pay.

5. lisaloveslv

lisaloveslv Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I redeemed that reward last July. My husband and his friend used it, while his wife & I got in free. There were no beverage or food minimums. We were there during the week and there were plenty of lounges available. 21 and over, tops optional.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.