1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Monte Carlo to Cromwell

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by M_ILIS, Aug 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M_ILIS

M_ILIS High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    While staying at MC on my upcoming trip, one night we have 8:15 dinner reservations at Giada. I'm trying to decide the best way to get there. I'll have a car, so I can drive, but VegasChatter had a post a while back about the Cromwell valet being a huge clusterfuck. I definitely don't want to walk the whole way and arrive dripping with sweat. One idea would be to take the tram from Monte Carlo to Bellagio and walk from there to Cromwell. Or, of course, we could take a taxi.

What do you suggest? Anyone have experience parking (self or valet) at Cromwell? Thanks.

2. skybank

skybank Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think their valet can be busy on the weekends, like most places, but you do have to enter it from the North side of Flamingo Rd so going from the MC go South on LV Blvd then left onto Trop and then left again to Koval then North or left onto Flamingo would work best. If their valet it busy just park at either the Flamingo or Ballys and walk.

3. parallax

parallax Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Take the tram from Aria to the Bellagio and then use the bridges to the Cromwell would be my recommendation.

4. HallOfPromise

HallOfPromise Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you would like to have a few cocktails I would suggest taking the City Center tram like you mentioned, especially since it has a Monte Carlo stop. The walk through Bellagio may be long since you are walking from one end of the property to the other, but you'll be in an A/C environment, which beats the heat for sure! Stay inside Bellagio and walk through the mall until you get to the pedestrian sky bridges. The nice thing is the mall inside Bellagio leads right up into the bridges from the inside. Hop across the walkways and you are there. Have a great time!

Whether you take a cap or walk to the restaurant, if you have some time afterwards I would suggest taking a detour back through Bellagio and visit the Conservatory & Botanical Gardens. It would be a nice way to walk off dinner as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.