1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Monte Carlo Restaurants

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by blackjacknut, Sep 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackjacknut

blackjacknut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The last time I was in Vegas the only new restaurant at the Monte Carlo that was completed was Double Barrel Roadhouse, which I found to be good. I was wondering if anyone has eaten and can comment on the following:

1. 800 Degrees
    2. Sambalatte
    3. BLVD Creamery
    4. Yusho

Want to try these in October just wondering if they are worth my time? Thanks!

2. stickmoney

stickmoney Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    im also gonna be out there in Oct and always go by monte carlo. I agree double barrel was pretty good I like the outside feel as well. As far as the new restraunts 800 degrees and BLVD Creamery are the only ones im interested in and will def give them a try

3. boxofbirds

boxofbirds High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ate at Yusho during my trip in July. It was great! Definitely recommended. I had the Crispy pork ramen, it was rich and delicious, also had a pork bun, also great. The BF had some vegetarian entree and a vegetarian bun that he enjoyed as well.

The only issue I had was some trouble using the $50 MyVegas dining credit. They tried to use my express comps and it took a while for them to refund my EC and use the credit instead.

Trip #12
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.