1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Monte Carlo dining credit

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by petunia, Apr 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. petunia

petunia Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am starting to plan my trip and have gone through the terms on this reward. I don't see anywhere that has certain days listed like some of the buffets. If I stay at another property (MGM) can it be used on a weekend? Has anyone used it this way? Thanks for clarifying....it was a bit difficult to crack in on it and don't want to leave it to chance that I wouldn't be able to use it. :)

2. 16gauge

16gauge Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just used this in early March on a Saturday evening (at the Pub). We were staying at MGM Grand at the time.

You have to be currently checked in to your hotel when you go to the Monte Carlo MLife desk (cannot do it prior to check in or after check out). You also have to make the determination at that time where you will use it. Finally, the credit will only be good for the rest of the day that you had it put on your card.

3. petunia

petunia Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks! Since I couldn't find limitations I figured that was how it would work, just wanted to be sure. I appreciate the info!

4. dewey089

dewey089 Guru of Value

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Am I reading this right and is this the way the free buffets work as well? I could stay one night at the Monte Carlo, catch a buffet after check in and then get another the following day as long as I go to the desk while I am actively checked in.

5. 16gauge

16gauge Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    dewey,

You have it correct. If you check in for one night, you can get your dinner buffet for that night, then go to the mlife desk the next AM (before you check out) and redeem a different buffet. You don't actually have to use the buffet before check-out, you just have to redeem it at the mlife desk before check out. The reward will still be good until the end of that day. We have done this where we redeemed a dinner buffet before checking out and moving to a different hotel. We were still able to use the dinner buffet later that evening.

6. dewey089

dewey089 Guru of Value

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks. Few bits of MyVegas are clear to me, but that was crystal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.