1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Monorail Single Ride ?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Snotick, Sep 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snotick

Snotick Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I see a lot of threads about the monorail one day, 3 day, etc passes. I was wondering if someone has used the single ride pass.

I want to ride from MGM to LVH. (and back) If I use my rewards to redeem a one way ride and my wife redeems for a one way ride. Can I use both of them?

She is only going to be in Vegas for 5 of my 10 days. So, I would use them after she leaves.

Do they check any id at the time you redeem?

2. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    2 of us redeemed these at the end of August. They did ask for ID when we turned in our confirmation number for the pass.

However, they just handed us each a pass. I didn't check to see if there was a time/date on them, just put it in the gate machine. There are definitely not names attached once you leave the window with your pass.

I would go redeem your wife's and ask then if there is a time limit associated with it. If not, take the ticket and save it for when you need it. If there is and that doesn't fit with your schedule, don't redeem and you can get a refund when you get home.

3. Snotick

Snotick Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank Stephanie. That's what I expected, but the way they lock these rewards down, I wanted to double check.

4. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My single ride actually still shows that I haven't used it yet, even though I did. I know they entered my confirmation number, so there must be a disconnect between the monorail and the game/MLife.

5. aashleyjc

aashleyjc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This happened to me, too.

6. Snotick

Snotick Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They probably don't really care. The free rides are upping the number of riders to make it look like the Monorail as if it's used more than it really is.

I will use it to go to LVH. If I had to pay anything over a couple of dollars to ride, I would avoid it. It's just too out of the way.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.