1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Monorail Question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Sunbeamblue2002, Jul 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sunbeamblue2002

Sunbeamblue2002 Tourist

Are the rewards for the monorail like a traditional BOGO where someone else can use the free pass or are they restricted to the original buyer? Just wanted to find out before I go for this reward. Thanks in advance for the help

2. Hyperfocal

Hyperfocal High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Similar, but different question. Can you do the BOGO passes and have the same person use the two passes on consecutive time periods? i.e. get 2 day pass BOGO and use one on Monday-Tuesday and the second on Wednesday-Thursday.

3. pompous

pompous Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Idk how they'd know for either. Monorail is pretty anonymous.

4. Tammy58

Tammy58 Frugal Slot Jockey

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone can use the monorail passes, their is no ID on them. We use to buy ones years ago that were good for 10 rides, I would go through and pass it to my husband who would go through right behind me. As far as the myVegas passes, I am 99% sure that you could use both simultaneously...monorail tickets are activated when used the first time. There is no ID or name on them, consider it like a paper subway token good for x amount of time.

5. Leeza14

Leeza14 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We used the one-day BOGO pass last week. I used one and hubby used the other. No issues.

6. YoungGun

YoungGun VIP Whale

I don't think you can use the unlimited pass for two people at the same time, at least not legitimately. Once you scan in the ticket is in use in the system and would not allow for someone else to scan in. I can think of a few ways you could probably get around that but why go through all that effort to scam the poor Vegas monorail.

7. Sunbeamblue2002

Sunbeamblue2002 Tourist

Thanks everyone just was trying to figure out if I could get the 5 day pass for the both of us or if I needed to get the three day pass for both acct on MyVegas. Thanks for the info.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.