1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mon Ami, Joes , El Segundo, Strip Burger, Eifel Tower gift card

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by vwhiten, Nov 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vwhiten

vwhiten High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The above restaurants are all part of the Lettuce Entertain You group/company. I received an email and if you go to their website to purchase a gift card you receive $25 free gift card for every $100 you purchase. Not a bad deal and the cards can be used at any of the restaurants. They also have restaurants in other cities. I have purchased several cards in the past through AMEX and I never had a problem using them at Joe's, Mon Ami and the Eiffel Tower. The website is leye.com or you can google Lettuce entertain you.

It is also good on e-cards - I have always used the hard plastic gift cards.

Val

36th Wedding Anniversary
  2. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for sharing--I have 2 Restaurant.com coupons for El Segundo & Stripburger BUT also love Joes & Mon Ami Gabi (LOVE breakfast outside early--had best flank steak with carmelized onions eggs benedict there--OMG). All very good restaurants.
    But the $8 s/h sucked--didn't see an ecard option until after, dangit (when you click on the option on the first page it doesn't show it!)
    BE SURE to click on Gift Card tab to see ecard option so you don't have to pay shipping!
    Hoping they don't expire for awhile--want to use them for our March trip.

3. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Word of warning--they require a signature from UPS. BUY THE ECARD.
    You can do your signature online so you don' have to be home when they arrive

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.