1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mon Ami Gabi ?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by tizzy, Jun 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tizzy

tizzy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife & I are going to Vegas this Sunday with another couple and were wanting to have brunch at Mon Ami Gabi on Monday morning. Do we need to make a reservation for brunch to sit out on the patio? Thanks

2. Kickin

Kickin Flea

You can't reserve patio seating, its first come first serve. But you can make a reservation for the restaurant. You can do it on opentable.

Also know that the actual brunch menu is only served on the weekends. But that only has a few items which are on the regular breakfast menu anyway so you can still have them on Monday morning.

3. Aurelien

Aurelien Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is no reservation for the patio I think, when you come by, they'll give you a biper and you can walk away and come when the table is ready.
    The system is great, I went to the Bellagio one time to watch the fontains et went back for the dinner.

4. RWDPeanut

RWDPeanut Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $20 trick works at restaurants too...

I have only tried it once at Mon Ami, but we made an Open Table reservation back in March for the main dinning room, patio wait was over 1 hour, gave the hostess $20, she gave us a pager and told us to wait 10 minutes. Within 5-7 minutes it buzzed and we were on the patio. :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.