1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mobile version recent tightening?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by odp, Jan 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. odp

odp Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone else notice the mobile version slots tighten up in the last 2-3 weeks? I used to be able to stay fairly close to even by finishing quests, but now I'm losing at a rapid rate.

2. BCMike

BCMike VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've noticed that as well over the last few weeks. I don't know if it's a change or not though as it seems like they loosen it up some days and other days, it couldn't be any tighter. I went from 1 million up to 23 million chips in a period of a week or two over Christmas. Since then, they've taken back about 10 million...I guess not surprising as I do 30K a spin but it's alot more fun when you win.

I've also noticed that I hit the 130 lp's spin on the wheel more often than not lately..which I guess is good since it comes out to about 500 with the multiplier and friends bonus.

3. Slotchick

Slotchick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I play the quests I always find my chips disappear faster, so I just stick to doing the challenges on my strip.

4. MisplacedTexan

MisplacedTexan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought it was just my imagination, but I was on an airport shuttle in Hawaii a couple of weeks ago and the driver was talking to a coworker about MyVegas and they were saying the same thing.

5. TXTriper

TXTriper Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For sure! I play 3,000 a spin, and went from 1.5m to 100K in the last few weeks. I'm at level 82, so was enjoying the 50 spins to get 100 LP, but am getting close to having to drop down to 600 a spin just to not go broke

6. CJ's

CJ's Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yup, I went from 4 Mil just before Xmas to broke just recently :cry:

The way I like to start a new year
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.