1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mobile version help

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by James Vegas, Oct 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James Vegas

James Vegas Tourist

I'm level 18 on the mobile and i've been stuck on a challenge for over a week now and have used roughly over 30k chips. The challenge is Win 43 x3 bottles on Frontier Fortune or Win 9 x3 A's on The Glee Musketeers. I've tried betting low and high and they never come in. It's getting very annoying now

2. BCMike

BCMike VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, I'm currently stuck on the same one. Not buying chips and keep getting 300 on the bonus spin. Unfortunately, I don't have any advice.

I wish they'd sync the coins on the mobile with the facebook one. I've got a ton of chips over there.

3. zolar31

zolar31 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    bet the minimum. you need to get 3 bottles on a payline (in the first 3 reels). it takes some time.
    I would play the game with the lowest minimum. (FF or GM)
    Later challenges will be x5 challenges. I think it took me about 10000 spins to get just one of the x5 spins.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2014
  4. James Vegas

James Vegas Tourist

So really i'm completely wasting my time? Because i only get about 500 if im lucky on the daily spin and 700 on my bonus collect. I've been spinning away on 60 chips and seen nothing on both games. It's obviously doing this so i buy more chips or skip the challenge

5. Zombie240

Zombie240 Newbie

I'm about to give up on the mobile app. Found out about it a few weeks ago, and joined the FB after. The LP bonus is nice on the iOS app (finishing quests), but it wasn't long before I realized the quests are becoming quite stupid (in terms of length), thus dropping the effective amount of LP per time spent considerably.

That, and there's no easy way to get chips unlike the FB version. The most I ever had was 20k, and that went bye-bye quite fast when I tried to do a "bet-max" quest (at 1500 a spin). So, it's just the bonus spin each day for me now, not much else I can do :/ (the "free chip bonus" every 4 hrs is a joke, 750 coins).

Also, my data usage shot through the roof this month (presumably because of the app), almost at 15gb; damn game must be constantly connected online. Not worth it at all imo once you hit lvl 20-30 in it... you'll use more electricity charging your device than value from LP.

I mean, if any pros with the mobile app have any tips for me, I'd reconsider giving it another shot... but even rolling "optimal" LP bets + lowest bets for quests etc, I'm broke 99% of the time :cry:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.