1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mobile game earning LPs faster?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by M_ILIS, Jun 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M_ILIS

M_ILIS High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hadn't played the mobile game for a few weeks and started playing again last night. I feel like the LP meter along the left is filling up much more quickly than it used to, which is a good thing. Am I crazy or has anyone else noticed this?

2. mgill1974

mgill1974 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I noticed this too

3. BigGTMike

BigGTMike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the heads up. This feels like a substantial improvement. Haven't been very active in the mobile game after about level 45 once I ran out of challenges. May have to make it a point to play more after what I saw in it today.

4. adambr2

adambr2 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've noticed this too. You used to almost have to finish an entire level to fill that thing up. I haven't had a problem getting 1,000 LP a day or so with everything included (meter, challenges ,etc). It's been nice.

How did you run out of challenges? I'm on level 74 and I still have so many challenges left if you include all the silver and gold levels that I will never be able to complete them anytime soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.