1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mobile Blackjack question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Dutch34, May 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dutch34

Dutch34 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For the daily mobile bonus (iPad or iPhone if it matters), I get a choice between 3 boxes. It's either gold coins, freeplay coins (25,000 up to 800,000 one time)...but sometimes it's 'merchandise'. By that I mean 'sports car' or the like. You can tell it's a collectible, but for what? Is there something these items go toward that will lead me to more coins or prizes? I can't seem to find what these are or where they go when I select them as part of the bonus each day.

2. KazooTom

KazooTom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My problem is that I can't seem to get any additional coins to play. It's always either the gold coins or the "cards". I'm running out of coins to play so continue to stop in and collect the gold coins but play the slot games instead. It was better when it gave the wheel spin daily.

3. fugsworth

fugsworth Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You know those little cards you collect to unlock different game rooms? They're for that, but I can't tell if there's any way to discern what rooms they apply to when you win them through the daily gift.

4. neminem

neminem Tourist

Are you "running out", or did you run out? If you're not getting any coins, I'm guessing the latter - the going hypothesis, which certainly seems to match up with my experience, is that you're more likely to get chips the fewer chips you currently have, with pretty much 0 chance of getting any if you have more than about 50,000.

5. georgesken

georgesken Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For 3 weeks ive collected the daily gift without playing a single hand and I'm at 12000 chips...

Once again
  6. KazooTom

KazooTom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm down to about 48,000 chips to play. Still only getting the gold chips as a daily bonus. Averaging between 60 to 100 gold chips per day. So now I'm just collecting the gold chips and not playing the blackjack game.

7. gregster44

gregster44 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have not gotten any chips since they started the boxes, lp or cards all the time

8. tnyqst

tnyqst Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have also not gotten any chips since they started the boxes.

About 35% of the time I will get a card.
    About 65% of the time I will get LP's - lowest has been 25 LP, highest has been 200 LP and the average is about 40-50 LP.

Wasn't a big deal at first, but I had one session where went out of control and went from 2.8 million chips to 150k. Now hovering around 120k chips.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.