1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mobile App Strategy question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by HuskerBB, Aug 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HuskerBB

HuskerBB Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been playing the facebook game for sometime but relatively new to the mobile apps. For both the mobile blackjack and slots you have the series of "challenges" as you move through the strip. At each stop there is a bronze, silver and gold challenge. If you just take them as they come up it will do all the bronze one's first and then I assume you start over. But - if you want you can do bronze, silver and then gold at each point. Question is whether one way is any better than the other?

Any other strategies to doing those challenges? For example, if you are come across one that is based on collection of LP's does it make sense to switch to a different challenge for awhile and then switch back right before the LP meter fills up?

2. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

I would say it's easier to do all the bronze first because the requirements are lower, but if I am up I will do silver/gold at the bet max ones since you can really only do those when you have money.

As for the lp ones- if you'd rather play a different game or feel you get a better return, no harm coming back just to top off the meter, but make sure you don't miss it.

3. rcc4au

rcc4au Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I move between challenges - just like the example you gave in your question. The hard part is paying attention to the LP meter when you're trying to get 8,000 Qs for XYZ challenge. I'm a master at forgetting to watch it, then it awards the LP and then I remember I was supposed to be watching it. I'll let it spin at the lowest bet per spin on those that want you to get those 8,000 Qs and set it to auto spin 100 or more spins (which is why I forget the meter).

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.