1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mobile - A Street #10, how long did it take you?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by anetnut, Mar 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anetnut

anetnut Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been working on the silver challenge of this one for a week and have yet to get even one out of the two required to finish the challenge. It takes 5 of one on the reels in Luxor. Curious as to how long it took others to finish this challenge. :rolleyes2:

2. onionhater

onionhater Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got it yesterday. I started mid-morning and spun off and on all day and ended up getting it about 10 hours later.

3. anetnut

anetnut Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow. Sure wish mine was that fast. I must say I finally got the first one out of the two needed this morning, so it must help to complain. :evillaugh Let's hope I get the other one today and it doesn't take another week.

4. anetnut

anetnut Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Completed the challenge just now. Odd that it went a week and then after I post I get them both done within hours of each other. I'm glad to be done with this one! :thumbsup:

5. anetnut

anetnut Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Famous last words. And so after I posted I go back to collect my reward for completing it and what challenge is next? The same thing for the gold this time. LOL:confused2: I am far from done.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.