1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife Winter Offer Question regarding gift cards

Discussion in 'Comps' started by GVR, Dec 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GVR

GVR Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just returned from a three night trip at MB this past weekend where I took them up on their offer:

3 free nights
    $350 in Macy's Gift Cards
    + earn more gift cards based on play

When I picked up the first gift card, the desk said that I would earn more based on play. I thought he said it was 5% of your theo or 10% of your actual loss.

The trip ends and I go back to the desk and they had me down for 2,300 theo and 5800 actual. The supervisor said they gave the cards on the back end at 5% actual and 10% theo, the opposite of what I thought I was told at first. Of course, they only round up to $100, so I received another $200 in Macy's gift cards.

Is this what everyone else heard?

Also, thank goodness I had a fantastic run at the Hard Rock to offset most of my losses at MB.

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No idea what it is supposed to be, but I am guessing the computer did the math, not the clerk.

3. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The vast majority of people lose more than their theo, so 5% of actual or 10% of theo makes sense to limit their exposure.

I'm assuming it was also "Whichever is less", but you didn't say. 5% of $5,800 is $290 which would have gotten you a $300 card.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.