1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MLife Website for Restaurant Reservation

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by spikeylee, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spikeylee

spikeylee Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone used personal MLife website to make reservations? Logged into my account today and saw my itinerary for reservations that I had already made to nobhill tavern and it shows $76.00 I actually logged in to change reservation time, but it doesn't give me an option to change or cancel reservation. Anyone know how to edit reservation and why does it shows $76.00 for this reservation I had made?? [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 5, 2012
  2. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As far as editing the reservation, I would just call. I'm generally distrustful of the entire mLife site for anything besides checking my tier credits; I remember a few months ago I had an issue where I had to cancel a hotel reservation, and although I was able to do the actual cancellation online, getting my deposit back required calling the hotel directly.

No idea on the $76. Was your card charged or anything?

3. spikeylee

spikeylee Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They don't have my credit card information. Just made reservations for the restaurant. Logged in and saw $76.00. Really weird. Just don't want them charging some ridiculous fee when I arrive to the restaurant. They should really have an option of letting us edit or cancelling our reservations on their website.

4. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you can't edit or cancel a res on the site. pretty useless. and the worst part is when you call up to change it, it will still show the old info on the site. they have 2 systems and the website system doesn't update when they change it in the reservation system over the phone. so basically, the website system is useless.

5. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This pretty much says it all.

6. spikeylee

spikeylee Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks for the help guys. if there are so many people with the same problems and complaints they should really invest in getting it fixed.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.