1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MLife vs. Total Rewards

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Irishkicker23, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Irishkicker23

Irishkicker23 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am sure this topic has been discussed in the past but I wanted to bring it up again. I am strictly an Mlife slot player with a little play going towards TI. When I am in Vegas, I like to bounce around between Mlife props. I will do this just to switch up the scenery or if I can't get anything going at one place. I believe my property specific offers suffer because of this and I feel like I am losing some comp value.

What are the main differences between Mlife and Total Rewards? Has anyone made the switch over from Mlife to T.R? If so, why? Thanks in advance to all that may reply.
    -Irish-

2. FYMYAWF

FYMYAWF Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm the same way. I tend to be brand loyal to Mlife b/c I feel like if I spread myself too thin playing in other resorts I'm losing out on comps at MGM props. Which is of course the whole point of the loyalty programs, and they work. I do tend to put most of my coin in at the resort I'm staying at though, unless I'm specifically trying to get comped at another resort.

I have played a bit at Caesars resorts and the difference that I see is when I played there quite a bit in the past I would get room offers based on my play but not Freeplay or resort credit. Same with Identity at Cosmo, I've earned free nights but no other perks, which keep me going back to MGM props, because they do offer them. When a resort is offering you comped nights, substantial resort credit, free slot play and even comped resort fees (like the trip I'm taking in a week), it's hard to turn that down.

How's TI's program? Good?

3. Irishkicker23

Irishkicker23 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I find that TI is very fair with there comp system. I usually get the same type of offers from them as I would from MLife but with half the amount of play. They don't usually give resort credit to me, but they always take care of it on the backend when I charge it to the room.

4. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    New Orleans 7* retreat. Food, food, and more food . . . .
    Tentatively Tahoe or LV . . . .
  5. Irishkicker23

Irishkicker23 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks this is exactly what I was looking for. I think I might give CET some play this upcoming trip and see what happens.