1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MLIFE to MyChoice matching?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by BayouBengal, Jul 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A few months back it was announced that MGM and Pinnacle had announced a partnership and more details were coming. http://www.vegaschatter.com/story/2014/3/13/14913/0701/vegas-travel/M+Life+And+Pinnacle+Entertainment%92s+MyChoice+Announce+Partnership

I was at the Mirage in May and while I was at the MLIFE desk to get some show tickets credited to my account for tier credits, I noticed a chart showed myChoice cards mapped to MLIFE tiers. I forgot to ask the MLIFE clerk after he emerged from the back processing my tier credits. I plan on making a trip in the next couple of weeks to L'AUberge in Lake Charles and was wondering if they match MLIFE where I'm Gold?

2. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't remember them matching tiers when they were partnered with Ameristar, so I wouldn't hold my breath. Hopefully I'm mistaken though.

3. gobukize

gobukize Newbie

2 weeks ago i stayed at the ameristar in Kansas City and they matched my Gold Mlife to the their Preferred Card

4. Takosh

Takosh Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    With Ameristar, they did do tier matching - however, the MLife staff was incapable of doing it correctly - I was supposed to match to MLife Pearl...got the Pearl card...and they never actually updated the account to reflect Pearl. Not only that, when they were messing with stuff, they broke the connection to my Ameristar card, so I wasn't able to get an offer they were supposed to have sent from MLife to the Ameristar card!

5. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will take my mlife card with me tomorrow and ask, doesn't hurt. I called their 800 number last week and whover answered said they weren't aware of any matching. I need to visit the mychoice desk and update my address anyway. Wish me luck!

6. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have returned and they match MLIFE Gold to Advantage which is their 2nd tier. Only decent benefits are 2x myCash Multiplier and 1 free round of golf each quarter. Line skip at the buffet or VIP Lounge Access would have been nice since you get that with MLIFE Gold at most properties but alas Advantage is what they matched me to.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.