1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife Tier Points

Discussion in 'Comps' started by beamtyler, Mar 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beamtyler

beamtyler Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey guys new to the board, hopefully y'all can answer a few questions for me. I decided to take my girlfriend out to Vegas for Super Bowl weekend and we stayed at Bellagio and we had a great time.

Her dad told us to sign up for Mlife so we can start building points, so we did. We didn't gamble that hard throughout the trip until the last night. On Super Bowl Sunday we started drinking around 9 in the morning and went to a party to watch the game and after that I sat down at a table about 8 and didn't get up til 6 the next morning. I bought in with $400 and I know I was up big at one point but I was really drunk and can't tell you the exact amount.

So I didn't think anything of it and I checked my Mlife the other day and it says I have 43000 tier points. I didn't play any slots and stuck to the BJ table the whole trip. To me that sounds like a lot but can someone help explain such a high total in one trip? Thanks!

2. Kickin

Kickin Flea

Someone once got the relevant numbers and it worked out to 33 tier points per $1 theo....I think his was all blackjack but may have been mix of table games. But if you go by that it would mean you had a theo of around $1300. You had 10 hours of play that last night and whatever additional before. So depending on what your average bet was it could be completely sensible. If you come back and say you averaged $25 per hand than yeah the number seems high. But if you were averaging north of $100 per hand than it probably isn't.

3. Aftermath

Aftermath Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To achieve 45,000 Tier points for 10 hours worth of play is pretty tough unless you were betting $100+ per hand.

I'm assuming the majority of those Tier Points were earned from your hotel stay and room charges.

You get 10pts per $1 spent on room and food.

Hope this helps explain things for you.

4. undathesea

undathesea Grandissimo

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In Vegas, you earn 25 tier credits per dollar spent.

I doubt the OP bought in with $400 and was playing 10 hours at $100/hand.

5. beamtyler

beamtyler Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the responses! We ate at prime one night so I guess that helped out a little. I started betting table min at 25 but once I was up big, I started making bigger and bigger bets. I know I bet 2K one time and hit Black Jack, about pee'd my pants. Haha. I'm still in college so I'm nowhere near a high roller, just extremely lucky that night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.