1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

mLife tier credits for HYATT stays... anyone done this?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by -(J)-, May 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -(J)-

-(J)- Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm booked for a couple nights at a Hyatt this summer. It looks like Hyatt will offer 8 mlife tier credits for every $1 spent. So I'll rack up a few thousand extra tier credits. Not much but it's still a bonus for me since I'll be staying at the Hyatt anyway.

So... has anyone redeemed mlife credits for Hyatt stays?
    Just wondering what the process is... I just "linked" my card on the mlife site but is there anything else I need to do? How do you redeem the credits? Do they just credit your mlife account or what?

Any feedback on your experience is good to know..

2. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

Tier credits with MLIFE don't work how you think. They are only good for determining your tier within MLIFE, i.e. Pearl, Gold, Platinum. You can't cash in points for rooms. Room comps and discounts are based on your gambling level.

3. AndyGator

AndyGator Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A recent MLife mailer was the first time I saw it stated that Hyatt stays get MLife credits. Interesting to see how this work. My accounts are linked, so I wonder if it takes care of itself or do you have to tell the Hyatt check in clerk to give you MLife credits (a la MGM/Southwest partnership)?

4. -(J)-

-(J)- Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't work how I think? I think your missing the point!
    Yes I am quite aware these mlife tier credits earned with Hyatt stays are exactly that.. TIER CREDITS! I have no idea where you got anything about room comps/discounts out of my original post.

^THIS is what I am wondering
    I pretty much just want to know if you tell them you want the mlife credit at check in at Hyatt. More so.. for those who have earned tier credits for Hyatt stays, how long until the tier credits hit your mlife account? What was the experience/process like?

5. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw the word redeem and thought you meant you wanted to redeem MLIFE credits for Hyatt stays similar as to how you would redeem Hyatt Passport points for stays at a hotel. I misunderstood your question and realize what you want to know if has anyone be able to accrue any MLIFE tier points based on their Hyatt stays. Wish I could help.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.