1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife Special Rate Offers

Discussion in 'Comps' started by pslendzyk, Oct 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pslendzyk

pslendzyk Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My first post to this forum. Thanks to everyone for all the information. I am a Mlife member and have received some offers. I'm not a big spender so my offers are usually one or two free nights, $50 of FreePlay, 2 for 1 show tickets, and special rates from Sunday to Monday. However, what I am finding frustrating is that I can never get the special rates. If the Aria, for example, is offering me a special room rate of $69 I expect to get that rate. This is not the case. Is anyone else having this problem?

2. sabinomarine

sabinomarine Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They will only allocate a set number of rooms for these offers. Once they are all booked not a lot you can do at this level. The fine print at the bottom of your offer should say something to that effect. Did you talk to someone in Marketing or are you just using the MLife website?

3. pslendzyk

pslendzyk Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I usually call Marketing to do my bookings. Thanks and that makes sense. I'm trying to make a booking four months in advance. I guess I will start booking when I receive the offer.

4. Drambler

Drambler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think the word the offer "From....$69 a night." Which means it will probably be way more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.