1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife Show Question

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by cjohnson202, Aug 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey everyone,

Looking to buy tickets to see Daniel Tosh at the Mirage in November. Question: If I buy tickets over the phone through Mlife, will I earn tier credits, or does it have to be done in person? If I do, it may be worth waiting until October 1st to buy the tickets. If I don't, I'll just go ahead and get them sooner rather than later.

2. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One last attempt. Anyone have an answer?

3. dutchvelvet

dutchvelvet VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you room charging the tickets? That definitely earns credits.

4. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No because I'd be ordering the tickets months before I arrive

5. gpenguins67

gpenguins67 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    be careful with ordering tickets through mlife. I had a comp offer in July and I had them add one more ticket which I was to pay for. They told me they added the ticket and charged it to my stay. When I got there they said they never purchased the third ticket. Luckily when I picked up the ticket they still had some available for me to purchase.
    For someone like tosh, I would buy the ticket early through the Mirage site, then pickup the ticket at concierge and ask them to give you credit for it on your mlife card. That show will probably sell out or at least come close to it, so I would rather have the definite confirmed tickets.

6. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you buy tickets by calling the Mirage box office, give them your MLife number and you will get the Tier Credits immediately. They charge your credit card immediately and the Tier Credits should show up online within a day or so. You also should end up getting a receipt via email.

You also actually end up having an account with MGM for shows, so it can speed things up on future transactions. I've also found that the box office is able to apply any discount codes you are able to find online (subject to the restrictions of the offer, so if you find a Travelzoo code for a % discount but it only applies to a certain level of seats, the same restriction will apply when you call the box office).

If it's a show where tickets are being sold through Ticketmaster, you can also bring up the Ticketmaster seating availability map and the box office can sell you specific seats. If tickets aren't being sold through Ticketmaster, you can still bring up a generic seating chart and the box office can tell you what sections/rows seats are available in, and you can still basically choose your specific seats.

This is how it worked for me when I bought LOVE and Carrot Top tickets through the box offices.

7. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks. I'll keep an eye on tickets and as long as it doesn't get close to selling out, I'll wait until October 1st so that I get a good start on my tier credits for the year (already Pearl and have zero chance of making gold, considering my next trip is in November, plus I'm CET all the way now)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.