1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MLife reservations ?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by NurseLisa, Apr 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NurseLisa

NurseLisa High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had made a reservation for a 1500x3 suite at MB a few days ago booking through the MLife site at a much better rate than posted online for the 7 day sale.
    VIP services at that time had told me that didn't have access to book those suites. But that i could do it myself on the MLife website
    Then our friends decided they were going to join us and I booked another room through VIP services for 2 nights comped in a 550 room.

I told the lady in VIP services that I had already made a reservation for another room during that same time period and she said I could still keep that reservation and take advantage of the 2 nights comped offer. (I guess since the suite I booked was just at a discounted rate, not comped). She also said she would link the two reservations and put in a request that the rooms were on the same floor.

Today when I logged on to MLife there is nothing listed under my itenerary. So i'm nervous that my suite reseravation may have been deleted with the booking of the comped room. Or maybe when she linked that reservation it moved under VIP service? Anyone know if I'm OK here or if I should be calling to make sure my confirmation number for my suite reservation is still active?

2. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The itinerary never works right.

3. slots4fun

slots4fun Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You could call to verify for peace of mind. My itinerary never shows any of the trips I currently have booked, nor does it show my past trips.

4. Webby 1961

Webby 1961 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Mlife site is all messed up. It is normal for the itinerary not to work correctly.

5. KingBBInLV

KingBBInLV High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had the same problem the other day, I booked a 1500 X 2 for some friends. It appeared on MLIFE then the next day it was gone. I called up and gave VIP services the confirmation number and they still had the reservation.

6. Bo333

Bo333 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That stopped working on MLife when they redid their site.

7. Llew

Llew Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As others have said, the itinerary feature doesn't work.

Also, booking with mLife tier discount doesn't count as a comp/offer, so you can use that back to back or simultaneously with a comp/offer.

8. NurseLisa

NurseLisa High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's great. I called just to be sure all was well and they had it all together.
    thanks for the comments. Glad it's not just me who thinks that MLife site is poorly designed.

9. blissfulignoramus

blissfulignoramus Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The itinerary function sorta kinda works.

Go to the My itineraries menu and click -- sure enough, it will say there are none. But if you leave it open, and then go to the box to the left with your name and date, click on it and pull down. Voila, there are your itineraries. Select on the one you're interested in, and it should appear in the "My itineraries menu" back on the right. A bunch of other dead itineraries you may have generated by doing searches without booking may also appear under the box on the left.

It functions really badly, but it does work. If what I described can be considered "working", that is.

10. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is easy enough.

I don't see the box to the left with the name and date. Do you have a screen shot of this?

11. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i've seen it before. but it only happens when you book something on the website. it used to be that stuff put in over the phone or by your host showed up under "pending trips". now only stuff you actually book on the website shows up under itineraries.

and i noticed, when you call up and have them change something that you did on the website, it doesn't change what shows up on the website. the itineraries that show up on the website is a completely separate database from the real one that is done over the phone/by a host. which makes it almost completely worthless unless you do everything on the website. but since they don't let you make changes on the website, only add things, that's not possible. which makes the itinerary feature on the website completely worthless.

12. blissfulignoramus

blissfulignoramus Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here it is (with my name erased). It may well be a browser thing -- I'm using Safari on a Mac.

Note that there are several "itineraries" listed for the same date. The real one for May 18 is the one on the bottom. If I select that it shows up in the box on the right. The others are empty, representing searches I made and did not complete booking. I was able to delete some of these, but not all.

EDIT: And yes, I did book the itinerary online through Mlife.

Attached Files:

13. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't have those dates listed.

I started a thread a week or so about the MLife web site and it was an issue where some people had links that others did not. This appears to be similar.

14. slots4fun

slots4fun Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't have them either, tried on my laptop and my Ipad. Weird.

15. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i did an online via mlife booking (trial one) and it does show

The bookings made by my host(s) do not show.

Anyone able to see offers booked by host of vip services?

16. Bo333

Bo333 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Before they 'redid' their website they used to show. Now host reservations never show.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.