1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife Reservations Online

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Naturaleight, Oct 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naturaleight

Naturaleight High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know the Mlife website sucks.

Is there anyway to view a reservation at their website made by your host if you have the confirmation number?

2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think so. The old MLife site did have a page that listed your reservations, but it didn't show any details except the dates.

On the new site, once you log in, you could try the "My Itinerary" dropdown, but I have a feeling it won't show anything, although it does seem to work for saving non-booked trips.

You could also try this:
    • Go to the hotel's web site
    • Enter dates like you're booking a trip, and bring up the booking engine.
    • For most hotels, at the bottom of the booking engine page, there will be a link labeled "Guest Services".
    • Clicking on that link will bring you to a page where you can enter a confirmation number and either an email address or last 4 digits of a credit card #. Since there's no credit card associated with a host reservation, try using email address.

I kind of doubt it'll work - I've never been able to bring up a host reservation except on the old MLife site.

3. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a reservation made by my host at Aria in two weeks and it does not show on the MLife site.

4. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    the old site did have your reservations listed and you could send yourself a confirmation email with all the details. it was great. so naturally they got rid of it. first they took away the confirmation email so all you could see was the dates. then they took that away. they sure know how to make a great website.

5. VegasDragon

VegasDragon Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have a trip next week. It does not show Mlife. Host told me reservations booked through the hosts don't show.

6. mark338

mark338 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have now booked a few visits through a host at Excalibur and it is always followed by a confirmation email from the front desk - great service, can't fault them.

7. Mauretania

Mauretania Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked a corp offer that showed up on the mlife site and called the vip number to book it direct. I asked for a confirmation to be emailed to me but never received it. It does not show up anywhere on the mlife site either but the hotel I booked is "faded" out on the offer (unable to click on it). I'll just call the vip number the day before I leave, to reconfirm.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.