1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MLIFE Reservations back-to-back

Discussion in 'Comps' started by BeeeJay, May 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeeeJay

BeeeJay President of The Red Lobster Hostess Satisfaction

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I see that the MLIFE website will now allow me to make a reservation online, and will allow me to reserve Aria on dates immediately following a reservation I have at Bellagio. My understanding in the past had been that back-to-backs were not allowed.

Anyone try this and have it fail?

I currently have a reservation at Caesars to follow Bellagio, would prefer Aria certainly. I suppose I could leave Caesars and try to see if Aria actually works. I am slightly concerned about it causing a cancellation of my Bellagio reservation leaving me high and dry on a sold-out weekend.

I probably won't even try it because i don't value Aria THAT much above Caesars, although the $300 freeplay on this offer would be nice.

Anyone ever run into this?

2. Llew

Llew Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've never had problems doing back-to-back reservations, but I have had problems using two different offers (comped nights, etc.) back-to-back.

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As reported many times....agree.

If you have decent play,myou can get one offer with perks, and another with just room...comped or discounted.

4. Grid

Grid VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I do it all the time. Most of my rooms come with free play, and I have never been able to get that back to back with my rooms offers. But getting the rooms (sans free play) back to back with MGM has never been a problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.