1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife questions

Discussion in 'Comps' started by BCMike, Mar 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BCMike

BCMike VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi, just back from a trip where I spent 3 nights at MGM. A few questions for the mlife experts or if anyone has any reference material.

1. I went in on 2 comp nights and rack rate for the 3rd. I called VIP the day I checked out and they comped off about $300 in charges. I put about 3k points, 30k tier credits and qualified for Pearl. Should I expect any offers or how long does mlife take to adjust offers?

2. I was gambling at NYNY and a host emailed me about a promo on the floor they were having. Is that normal for MGM? I stay pretty exclusively at CZRs properties and will keep doing that but nice having options as well. Only reason I stayed at MGM was because I hadn't planned on gambling and didn't want to destroy my CZRs offers. I emailed the host back to ask what was up as well but curious for any comments.

Thanks for any advice/info.

2. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Offers sail on the winds of chance.

Good luck predicting anything.

3. bjpcyclone

bjpcyclone High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I typically put 25,000-30,000 tier credit on a 4 day trip. You should see 2-3 night comps and all mid tier properties and below and get mid-week rooms at the higher end properties except for Aria and Bellagio. I usually get $75 or $100 in freeplay with it. You may get a teaser corporate offer a little better than that.

How much was the rack rate for the 3rd night at MGM. $300 seems like a lot to comp off on the back end unless you paid a hefty price for the room.

I've never had a host (nor should I) at those levels.

4. BCMike

BCMike VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The rack rate was $160 for Friday night in the grand tower. The rest was tax and resort fees. Thanks for the info.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.