1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife question

Discussion in 'Comps' started by jamesnoon, Nov 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamesnoon

jamesnoon Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello.

Complete Vegas noob here going to Sin city on Thursday. Already signed up to mlife in preparation!

One question. The promo video says you get rewards for every dollar you spend. I know you present the card at tables and put them in machines when playing. But did that mean you can earn points or whatever at retail and restaurants in mlife properties? Do you just hand over the card when you pay the bill?

Sorry if this is dumb! Like I say, Vegas Virgin here!

2. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    basicaly yes,

i assume your paying for your room so you will get points for yor stay, food and other stuff,i suggest charging eveything to the room make sure you mlife number is attatched to your room stay

3. jamesnoon

jamesnoon Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I bought a package holiday so my room booking will probably not go through my mlife card.

Dunno if charging to the room will be a bit dangerous! Its gonna be a boozy trip and spare cash will get used on blackjack craps and copious amounts of beer!

4. Aftermath

Aftermath Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Retail and Restaurant purchases get you Tier Credit points which is for status. (Pearl, Gold, Platinum).

Gambling earns you Express Comps which you can use to pay off portions of your bill. The amount of Express Comps you earn are based off of what type of games you play and how much you are betting.

5. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Even though you booked through a package holiday, you still have to make sure that your MLife card is linked to your room reservation.

Since you have signed up online you will not have your player's cards when you check in, so make sure you return to the reservation desk at some point to make sure that they link your MLife membership number with your reservation. Otherwise you will not get credit for anything charged to your room.

When you stay at an MLife property you can charge back to your room from ANY of the MLife properties - and anything you spend as far as retail, dining etc at MLife properties will earn you tier credits. The next time you go (and there will be a next time!) if you book directly with the hotel you will be able to get tier credits for that charge, and you might be able to get a good rate depending on your play. The rate of earning is 25 tier credits for every dollar spent.

You can also do it the old fashioned way - handing your MLife card with your method of payment, and having the establishment credit your account with the points BUT many establishments do not have the ability to put the points on your Mlife account (I had issues with restaurants in Monte Carlo and in the Crystals shopping center, which did not have the capability of putting the points on my card - I had to take the receipt to the Player's Club desk to have them apply the points.)

Have fun and win big!

6. jamesnoon

jamesnoon Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks JR! Very comprehensive answer!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.