1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife Property specific vs. marketing offers

Discussion in 'Comps' started by crap808, Aug 20, 2016.

1. crap808

crap808 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    how do you tell the difference? I don't play enough to have a host but do receive nights through the a life website and some mailers. The website offers are a lot better.

2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I log into MLife, I see this on the right side of the screen. The middle one is a corporate offer. The bottom one is an MGM Grand-specific offer.

MLife Corporate vs Property.jpg

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :nworthy::nworthy:
    Exactly, mine shows pretty much same... In the middle shows general offers (corporate marketing) it can read multiple offers from MGM property's such as (two to threes nights w resort credit along w free play) and third one can be tier credit discount also corporate discount or it can be specific hotel offer (the one you usually play) but I never had more than 3 days offers, if you need more than that I usually contact the host. (One thing keep it mind, even you may not platinum you can still try contact host, I used to even I was pearl they worked with me based on my previous play worst thing they will say is no)

Again Churck right on the money!! :)

Bruno Mars at MC
  4. crap808

crap808 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks