1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MLife Property Computer Systems - strange stuff!

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by JosieCat, Jul 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My boyfriend and I both have M Life accounts - both accounts use our personal Gmail accounts. All of a sudden within the past few months, my boyfriend's Bellagio offers have been coming to MY work e-mail instead of using his personal address. We finally called Bellagio and they have absolutely no clue why, as the e-mail that they have on file is correct. They insist we must have given my work e-mail address when we were there in June. Ummmmm....No. Probably MANY years ago, before we had personal g-mail accounts - I probably used my work address, but that was years ago. It's actually kind of scary :). It's like their system has dredged up old data.

Thanks for letting me rant :)

2. akhoya362

akhoya362 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I actually had an old data glitch happen to me, too, though not in the same way. I booked a Mandalay suite through a promotional offer. After I entered my credit card info (a new credit card, btw), the reservation verification with my name, address, etc. had my old address on it -- one I don't ever recall using with mLife. Strange.

3. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How would they know your work email unless you gave it to them? I would think that you are forwarding your private email to your work.

4. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As I said, years ago I used my work email, but we have had personal gmail accounts for years. My personal email is not forwarded.

5. rhinoman7

rhinoman7 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What I don't understand is why you are so surprised that something like this would happen with mLife, considering all of the craziness of their website over the years.

:bang: :jester:

6. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know. It's just frustrating :). They can never find what causes these problems - so they can't fix them. I have been asking them for years why I don't get mail and e-mail direct from M life anymore. No one can tell me. So I never get notified of the free cruise each year, things like that.

I work with data. If one our customers wanted to know why we used a particular email address, I could tell them in minutes.

7. kboltwkreations

kboltwkreations Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same thing with my FATHER IN LAWS Mlife account. All his offers and Mlife correspondence get sent to my personal email.
    We have NEVER been to the m life desk or checked in together or anything before. Have tried multiple times to get it straightened out. Never helps.
    Same last name, but still it shouldn't happen. Really strange.

8. USCHawks

USCHawks High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have this problem with my Dad. Him and my mom went to Vegas last month, he booked the room with his account and when they went to check out I got the folio sent to my email. He just booked a trip for September and I got the confirmation email. The crazy thing all the corporate/mlife offers get sent to the correct email address so I'm not sure what the hell is going on there.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.