1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MLife Points for BOGO MyVegas Rewards?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Nauriel, Jan 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nauriel

Nauriel Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I redeem a BOGO MyVegas, for say a companion ticket to a show, reward do I still get MLife points for the purchase of the first ticket?

2. -(J)-

-(J)- Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It worked for me when I got a BOGO for KA.
    However, the points were not automatically credited. When I picked up my tickets from the box office I also got a receipt that showed the purchase for 1 ticket charged to my CC. I took my receipt over to the mlife desk and from there they applied the points.

3. Nauriel

Nauriel Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That sounds about right. Last night I finally heard back from MLife and they said essentially the same thing:

Good evening,

Thank you for contacting M life Member Services. You are able to receive tier credits for your ticket purchase. Please provide your M life card to the box office, or you may forward a copy of your receipt to [email protected]. We look forward to welcoming to MGM Resorts International soon.

Best regards,

Diane
    M life Member Services

For what it's worth I also spoke with the concierge at the MGM Grand and they said they can add the points when I pick up the tickets with them.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.