1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MLife Players Card Used Without Me

Discussion in 'Comps' started by luvzmuzik, Jun 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvzmuzik

luvzmuzik Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dear MLife Gurus: So, hubby goes to Vegas with a buddy. Trip is not comped but my host with whom I have a nice relationship agrees to apply my Express Comps to cover his trip. (Our accounts are not linked because hubby doesn't play enough to warrant his own comps and on his occasional separate trip he was bringing down my average if he used one of my offers.) While there, my MLife card was inadvertently used for a few paltry spins on a slot machine. Will this affect my future offers? In searching the boards, I read something about an isolated low trip not impacting comps if host understands the situation, which is probably the case with me. But I'm still curious to know whether a person's theo is technically affected if there are no comps for the person whose name is on the card and the host is not part of the equation. Thanks.

2. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    it will show up in the system as a trip, but I assume it would anyway since he used your ECs on that trip anyway. so it didn't really change anything.

3. CaptainJack

CaptainJack Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep, your low-play/no-play trip fate was already sealed. Your trip average will take a hit. Since the trip didn't come off your primary comps, I think your host will be able to identify what you should get in the future. Marketing offers may dip though.

4. luvzmuzik

luvzmuzik Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you both for the feedback. When I spoke to my host about using my EC's, he gave me the impression that it wouldn't hurt me. Maybe he was going to see to it that it didn't. Otherwise, it sounds like it would have a pretty big impact. I get few marketing offers and most are pretty lackluster. I'm not sure why. Maybe because I always use a host - not sure. Not really complaining as I am usually very well comped and have yet to use my healthy balance of EC's.... till now!

5. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Since your host knew the deal up front, it will probably all work out. You may see decreased corporate offers, but I don't even get those anymore. You can get whatever your host will give you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.