1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife Phone number for RESERVATIONS???

Discussion in 'Comps' started by -(J)-, Apr 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -(J)-

-(J)- Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is there a direct phone number for Mlife to book a reservation?

I have an offer on the mlife website for a $100 resort credit at Vdara (when you book a luxury suite)

The offer is valid for stays no0w through Sept 30th but every date says "the offer is not available on selected dates"

I called Vdara VIP services.. they offer the same rate as mlife but they can NOT include the $100 resort credit. VIP services says I need to book that offer through the mlife website.

I will book my stay at Vdara regardless but I don't want to let a $100 resort credit slip away if mlife is offering it. Is there a way to call them for reservations rather than booking on the mlife website?

I already tried 866-761-7111 but it just runs you in a loop and does not get me anywhere close to making a reservation.

Any advice...?
    Thank you.

2. rooster42000

rooster42000 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    866.745.7767 and 702.590.2767

3. klawrey

klawrey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Make sure to let them know that the site would not allow you to make the reservation online and that you feel you shouldn't be subject to the $10 phone reservation fee.

4. jdvegas

jdvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You could also try the Aria Mlife #: 866.359.7778 - I think they can address Vdara requests.

5. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always call the number on the back of the mlife card. This is the number that's on the back of my Gold card. I have an old Pearl card that only has a general number for Las Vegas instead of each hotel. Is that a difference b/t Pearl and Gold or is it because I picked up my Pearl card at the Beau Rivage a couple years back?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.