1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife offers: cannot combine/book back to back offers, wait 72hrs

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Haute_Shot, Jun 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haute_Shot

    Haute_Shot Low-Roller

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2013
    Messages:
    114
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    50
    i have a reservation booked at montecarlo on a host comp 4 days.
    then i received a bellagio coporate offer for comp 2 night stay.
    so i wanted to stay montecarlo then after checkout jump to bellagio.

    i called into bellagio to book my stay back to back with montecarlo, the agent said that i have a existing reservation at montecarlo that if that reservation is a offer or promo then i must wait 72 between offers.

    they said in my case it is fine since its a host comp stay not a mlife offer reservation.

    Im a bit cautious about this...what do you guys think?
     
  2. evoni

    evoni High-Roller

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2008
    Messages:
    825
    Location:
    Bay area, California
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    101
    I have done back to back offers with M-Life before but usually they will only give you the free play from one offer not both. Also back to back's from my experience have to be approved by your host or hosts, so if they have approved it I'm sure you're fine.
     
  3. shifter

    shifter Degenerate Gambler

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2010
    Messages:
    10,096
    Location:
    At the tables
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    30
    then it's fine......
     
  4. nostresshere

    nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

    Joined:
    May 4, 2009
    Messages:
    11,105
    Location:
    TN
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    19
    Since they BOOKED it, you are fine.

    As said, rooms are one thing, offers are another, in most situations. But, since they did see and mention the other booking, and still booked you, all is fine.

    If they had not seen the other offer, maybe not so much.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.