1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

mlife offer for 4 nights...I only want 3

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Tammy58, May 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tammy58

Tammy58 Frugal Slot Jockey

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have never taken mlife up on their offers. Mainly due to the fact that they are for deluxe rooms and the hubby and I like to book suites. Taking my sister for her first and probably only time in Sept. The offer I want to book is 4 nights MGM deluxe room, $100 resort credit. We only want to book 3 nights. Before I call to talk to them I would like to know what has happened to others when they want to change the terms of their offer. Would they give me the 3 nights and down my credit to $75 ....which is what I would like....or will it be take the offer as it stands or nothing?

2. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa Front Line Winner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have done it a couple ways...I booked a longer offer and then checked out early. This was at NYNY in 2010 and I never got any blowback from it.

With Grazie they say that if nights are reduced then the FP is also reduced.

3. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G., but N.A.H.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It should be no problem. I believe that if you look at the fine print, it says "up to 4 nights".

When you book, just give them your check in and check out dates. They may downgrade your free play, or they may not.

I've only seen that on a 3 day cut down to two day comp.

5th (and final) GGU bonus event at Harrahs
    Lake Tahoe - Lift ticket promotion
  4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Call and see if you can just do 3 nights - sometimes you can, sometimes you cann't.

If they REQUIRE 4 nights, book it. Just leave early without checking out. Sort of like some people that book rooms for the "stuff", but never actually stay in the room. We have a few nights on our next trip at a hotel even though we will not use it.

5. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

I often do two nights, on a 3 night offer, at mlife, and they never cut my Resort Credit. Sometimes, I will book the full 3 nights, if we plan to leave late on the third day. If I have extra room charges beyond the RC, then I talk to the host that day before leaving. If room charges are within the available RC, or only slightly more, I will just leave the room and let it automatically check me out the next day after the third night.

6. WestTexas

WestTexas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked MB for 3 nights using an offer, but only needed 2 nights. I just left on the second day without checking out and used their online checkout procedure the third day when I was at home. They should send you and email with the procedure for checking out.

7. kboltwkreations

kboltwkreations Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has never been a problem for me and they never cut my FP or FB... Just booked a 3 night offer at the end of the month for only 2 nights. Will do the same with my 4 night offer and stay 3 or 2.
    All at MGM.

8. Tammy58

Tammy58 Frugal Slot Jockey

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks all. Yeah I could just leave and let them check me out. I'm sure they won't comp me more than the offer since I'm not a big player. So it won't matter if I check at the mlife desk before leaving or not. With only me playing ( not hubby with me ) and the sis is NOT a gambler...my play will look pretty weak.

9. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I get 4 night offers from MGM Grand with $175 Freeplay and $100 Resort Credit. Last trip I only booked 2 nights. I got all the Freeplay and Resort Credit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.