1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MLife (NYNY) Comp Query

Discussion in 'Comps' started by boofmichael, Oct 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boofmichael

boofmichael Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi folks,

Sorry to raise another comp query, but hoping someone can help me.

I was staying at NYNY last week and gave them quite a bit of play, both slots/VP and tables (blackjack specifically)...enough to get some backend comps anyway.

This was my first time in Vegas and using my MLife account. What I am wondering is how the comp or discounted rooms work through MLife - is there a periodic email sent to members advising them of what offers are available or are the offers simply shown online via your MLife account and you need to keep checking to see if they change? If the latter, does anyone have any experience of how long it will it take for my comp rooms (if any) to show up on the online MLife account (from my play time last week)?

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

2. ChickenBone Jones

ChickenBone Jones Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    MGM does offers quarterly but it is not consistent when they appear on the website. You can always call the MLife number and ask about offers you may have. If you played enough to get everything comped you can also call an ask for the host on duty and they may offer you something.

3. Elf70

Elf70 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My experience with NYNY is that they frequently email offers directly that never show up in my online MLife account. I think you will receive direct offers via email in the next 60 days or so. If you want to plan another trip sooner call and ask to speak to a host to see what they can do.

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Offers are slow coming in the mlife world.

Call in if you have some dates to see what they can do.

5. boofmichael

boofmichael Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks guys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.