1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife NYE Offers - MB

Discussion in 'Comps' started by stijn831, Nov 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stijn831

stijn831 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone received Mlife NYE offers yet?
    Some of the offers I currently have on my account allowed me to book a room for NYE which I did for MB.
    Just not sure if I book this offer if it will inhibit other NYE related offers to be sent or if that's totally unrelated.

Also has anyone stated at the remodeled resort rooms at MB? Used to enjoy staying there until about a year or two ago when their quality went down the drain IMHO.
    Since then have mostly stayed at Delano but now that they remodeled want to give MB a shot again.

2. Elf70

Elf70 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I get offers from MB constantly because I stay there a lot. Looking back through emails I see an offer for tickets to the NYE concert but I don't see anything about any NYE party. I always stay at Delano so can't give you any information about the new remodeled rooms at MB.

3. JoJoR

JoJoR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I checked in back in August they wanted an extra $30 a night to stay in one of the newly renovated rooms. I know the renovation isn't complete, but I think it's supposed to be done by/in January. So scoring one of the newly renovated rooms will probably be easy to get by the time you get there.

Vegas Tripping just recently wrote a post on the newly renovated rooms with a lot of pics. Looks like they did a great job.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.