1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MLife Linked Accounts - What does this get you?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by JosieCat, Jun 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know you can link accounts, and it sounds like you each still get your own offers, but that you share a tier level (the combined tier credits together determine your tier). Is anything else shared.

But what else does this get you. I am a bit stronger player than he is, so I get better offers. If my BF went alone, could he use one of my offers?

A previous host basically told us not to link our accounts because we are both strong players. But we will both be there again in September and we are wondering if we should link our accounts. We do each like to take solo trips.

IF we linked our accounts, would this prevent us from being able to book back to back offers if we wanted to - him the first 3 nights and then me the next 3 nights.

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are totally separate, then you get your own offers. Some of the clubs do an address match and only send offers to the stronger player. If you are both getting great offers, then book and do things separately.

Unless putting all play on ONE card will get you even better.

3. weluvvegas

weluvvegas Vegas Slot Junkie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Our account is linked. My husband actually plays more than I do (at least that's what it seems) and together we were bumped to Pearl this last visit. But, I'm always the ones that the offers are sent to and so when we go they are booked in my name. Maybe that is why they keep sending them to me even tho he plays more? I'm not sure, we've always wondered.

When my husband goes in Sept, I told him to take my card and alternate playing with them. That way there is some play showed under my name too since I'm going the following month without him. Don't know if it will make a difference but we'll see.

If you are getting good offers with separate accounts, then leave it separate. When we signed up many moons ago, there was never an option for separate acccounts. Our numbers differ by one digit (the last numbers) but it is a shared account under our address.

40th Birthday Bash!
  4. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IIRC, our express comps are the same, but the Free Play will be unique to the account.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.