1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MLife- Linked Accounts but Separate Offers?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Gandolf One, Sep 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gandolf One

Gandolf One Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Okay, I'll try not to ramble :poke:

To sum up: staying 8/9 nights in Vegas in Dec. and are working out details on rooms.

I have a room booked at Mandalay at end of trip.

So, my hubby got and booked his MLife Winter offer at Bellagio; I received an offer as well. Our cards are linked; I called to try to adjust an offer I had (to cancel the Mandalay and use my nights back to back after my hubby's offer to reduce our move)...

The offers are separate and very different- his is higher,etc.

The reservation clerk said can't do this because our cards are linked and our offers are considered joint. If our offers are considered joint, then why are they of different caliber and why can I still keep my Mandalay rez. I'm not complaining about Mlife. I'm glad they let my hubby book and I don't mind staying at Mandalay- haven't before, but am open to it. Only concern is location and condition of the room (i.e. some poster have expressed opinion that the rooms are "worn")

Anyone with linked accounts been successful booking back to back at Mlife props? Just curious.....

2. evoni

evoni High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Exceptions can always be made and not just for linked accounts. I've been able to book back to back offers in the past as I'm sure others here have been able to do also.

While M-Life has that policy of no back to back offers a host at one of the properties can over rule it if they feel from your past record of gambling that you can sustain the rate of play they want for more then 3 nights to whatever extra nights you are asking for over that. However, they usually won't give you free play and F&B on both offers, but only for one, but they will give you the free nights. For that matter if you don't want to switch M-Life hotels you can just ask a host to add more nights to your comp. If they don't believe your play will be sustainable for the extra days based on your past stays with them they will likely tell you they will review your play at the end of the stay to see if they can comp off the extra nights or they will suggest you use express comps for it.

3. Gandolf One

Gandolf One Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Gotcha- makes sense. Bellagio clerk couldn't help so I guess we'll see what else comes down the pipeline from competitors for the additional time.

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure about linked offers... but we book back to back often.

The trick is only one of them can be an offer. The other is only rooms. No food, freeplay, tickets, etc.

5. Gandolf One

Gandolf One Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, I just wanted the extra nights, was willing to cancel/give up fp and small food and beverage offer at Mandalay. Clerk said that my husband's res. counted for both and she couldn't accommodate us.

I was just wondering if linked accounts could do back to back as they are different cards. No biggie. I can't complain because we currently have several split nights at Mlife now that will cover a lot of our trip. Just curious what other peeps have been able to do...

Thanks!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.