1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MLife late adjustment

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Din, Jul 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Din

Din Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    After my last few trips to MGM properties I've noticed an annoying trend. My account gets credited with Express Comps and primary comps days after I leave. I always talk to a host before I checkout and it is 8-12 hours since my last session so everything should be in the system but I always end up with an additional $10-25 in express comps plus additional reductions. On my last trip my bill was adjusted three separate times after I had checked out (in the good direction).

I'm all for a lower bill but it seems like all of these issues should be taken care of when I go to settle up. The Express Comps might be a ploy to get me back but the primary comps leave me baffled. Have any of you experienced similar issues?

On another note, I really wish MGM printed their bills listing every charge and every credit instead of just removing charges.

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My biggest issue is you can not see your running adds and deletes for express comps. Some big secret.

As to your hotel bill, here is what I do. When I stop by the desk, I ask for a copy of my bill BEFORE they make adjustments. Then one after. I have had a few situations where they deduct when I checkout, and then again a few days later. You need to have some facts before contacting them.

Also had one time where they ADDED express comps, instead of deducting. Crazy people.

3. Debh

Debh Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    sadly for me I just got back from Aria yesterday and I have the reverse situation.
    they took off an extra $150 from supposedly Dec2011 trip.

My bill was correct then so I am asking for my money back, I know good luck.
    Deb

4. Din

Din Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I do this too, however, if you are on an offer with resort credit, they just take off the items on the bill until you hit your number. They never show up on your bill, even before you checkout.

5. Bruinfan1

Bruinfan1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As a newbie to MLife, can you explain "adds and deletes" for the express comps? Do you mean that when you use your express comps to pay somewhere (vs. putting it on your room tab), there's no record of this that you ever see?

x2 regarding removal of charges - I was shocked when my in-room bill didn't list any of the F&B charges I had incurred against my Mirage Rewards. Just means I have to track it if I'm not expecting any further comps...but it is annoying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.