1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MLife - Is it always better to call?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Its Only Money, Nov 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Its Only Money

Its Only Money Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Seems to me that every time I call the MLife number I get better offers than what I get from looking on-line or e-mailed. I'm pretty much a craps player who plays the table minimum (10 or 15) on the pass line and then place the numbers across for the min as well. I will press pretty liberally after two hits on a number. I play for the requisite for 4 hours a day most of the time. I know I'm not a big player and am not at all chasing comps. I will gladly pay for my room and I enjoy the better hotels, usually stay at Aria and Bellagio. This coming trip my bankroll is going up, my side business had a good year and I will be celebrating some.

My winter offer was $79 weekday and specialty weekend rates plus 2 for 1 Cirque shows. Nothing great, but I really don't expect much. I tried to book it on-line and it said the offer was unavailable for my dates, the week before Christmas Wed - Sunday. So I decided to call. On the phone they offered me two nights comped and $79 for the other two nights as well as the 2 for 1 tickets. I obviously jumped on this and am happily booked.

My question to you other non-hosted MLife players is, so you find better deals by calling directly? If you have a host, feel free to chime in too.

I need one more trip to up my frequent flier level
  2. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Always always always better to call.

I don't have a host. My play would never qualify for one.

When I call they always quote much better rates than I can get from the website.

3. hillwood24

hillwood24 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Consider yourself lucky. I also have that $79 Aria offer. I just called and got quoted $89 as the cheapest night. I wish they'd randomly add 2 comped nights into my offer!

4. undathesea

undathesea Grandissimo

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Those promos say "Starting at $79."

I usually don't get any better than the website. But, it never hurts to call.

5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For me a call is almost always better, and never worse than the website - at MLIFE. They find or see more offers than the website shows for me.

6. Hobofrank

Hobofrank Prime Minister of Idiocracy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    this

7. HuskerBB

HuskerBB Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had the opposite a couple months ago. Was having difficulty trying to book a website offer online so called and they told me they could not give me the online offer over the phone and quoted higher rates. Said they could match the online offer but they could not locate it online so I would have to print a screenshot and fax it to them. Hard to believe they could not even access the offers that were shown on the website. I stuck with my comp room at CET instead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.