1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MLife/Hyatt Tier Match

Discussion in 'Comps' started by weluvvegas, May 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weluvvegas

weluvvegas Vegas Slot Junkie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Easy, quick question. I'm platinum with Hyatt Gold Passport and never knew about the status match thing until this morning! I clicked on the link on the Hyatt website that brought me to MLife sign in..then it says "you have matched your tier status" or something like that. It should match to Gold but when I log in, I'm still seeing Pearl. Does it take a while to change?

40th Birthday Bash!
  2. WWGB

WWGB Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. weluvvegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great. Thank you. I sent member services an email too earlier so maybe they will respond to that. If not, I will call too. Thanks!

40th Birthday Bash!
  4. weluvvegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Response from member services:

Thank you for contacting M life Member Services. We have processed your request for the M life Status match to your Hyatt Gold Passport and have taken note of your account. Per Hyatt Gold Passport, please allow 7 to 10 business days for this update to complete. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can provide any additional assistance. We look forward to welcoming you to one of our MGM Resort properties in the future.

40th Birthday Bash!
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.