1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife hotel tier discount decreased?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by WWGB, Mar 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WWGB

WWGB Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did Mlife just reduce (within the past day or two) the tier discount they offer on rooms? I recently upgraded from Pearl to Gold thanks to a Hyatt status match, and my tier discount went from 20% to 30%. Now it's back down to 20%. Not sure if it's an across the board reduction, or if it's because they figured out I'm not a "true" Gold.

2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've seen the discount percentage vary by hotel, date and sometimes room type. I don't think it has anything to do with the Hyatt thing.

Another flaw is that the rack rate the MLife site uses is not always the same as the current rack rate on the hotel website. If you call and point this out, they won't give you a lower adjusted rate, they'll only give you whatever the MLife site is quoting.

3. spdandpwr

spdandpwr Low-Roller

If you know you're staying there, you can double dip your discount with the 25% pre-pay promotions. If you work it right, you can book two rooms with the 25% off...the system is glitched. TR is better -- you keep reloading the page and the prices start dropping. Got two queen rooms for my April trip (4 night stays) at Ballys in April for less than 800 all in (fees and taxes). Not bad considering I haven't accrued any points this year. If you check right now, the price is about the same for one room.

4. Nauriel

Nauriel Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would suggest calling the VIP services line of whichever MLife property you want to stay at. I would say 80% of the time I call they offer me a better rate than anything listed on the MLife website.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.