1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife Hotel Activity Posting?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by smooth899, Apr 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smooth899

smooth899 Tourist

Apr 3, 2011
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi everyone.

I know how to view tax statements on mlife, but is there a way to view all account activity (such as credits earned from hotel stays)? I checked out of Luxor a week ago and I don't think that my hotel activity has posted to my account. Does hotel activity usually post immediately upon checkout or is there a time lag?

2. Fligster

Fligster High-Roller

Mar 31, 2012
    South Jersey
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think hotel activity posts each night, that is what it has looked like to me the last couple of trips
    15th Anniversary Trip
  3. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Apr 5, 2009
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hotel activity usually posts Tier Credits overnight, certainly by the time the final charges post to your credit card, they should be showing up.

If you get comped stuff back end, they'll end up backing out Tier Credits.

There isn't any way to view the transactions online, you have to reconcile it yourself. There is some contact email on the MLife web page, but I wouldn't be too optimistic about getting an accounting that way. Talking to someone at the MLife desk the next time you're there might be a better way to get an inquiry started. I did that once at the end of a stay when I thought my Tier Credits were way off. Someone did call me the next day and say they were crediting my account; I'm not sure they even did a reconciliation because they basically just gave me the round number I said I estimated they were off by.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.