1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MLife Hosts

Discussion in 'Comps' started by deadeyefive, Oct 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadeyefive

deadeyefive Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I go to vegas a few times per year. I received a mailer from the Beau Rivage in Biloxi which i have never been to but will check out one of these days. Anyways, the mailer was from a regional host that handles all of the MGM Resorts properties.

I contacted him and he was able to book me at the Bellagio with no problem and also better upfront comps than I have been offered. I took him up on it and worked out great. I have used him for the last couple trips and he has been awesome.

If you need a host for any of the MLife resorts, drop me a note and i will give you his contact info.

2. UKFanatic

UKFanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's interesting. I did not know MGM had "regional" hosts

3. deadeyefive

deadeyefive Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I didn't either. But I like the guy and he can book at any MGM property

4. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had never heard of them either until about a year and a half ago. We used to me loyal Mirage patrons for years and had a great host that eventually moved on to Wynn. When MGM started redecorating the Mirage and ruining the original South Pacific tropical feel, we switched to Wynncore. Fast fwd about 7+yrs and I get a call out of the blue from one of these Regional Hosts, a female. She told me she was going thru the records of people who used to be loyal to MGM and seeing if they'd like to come back. We rack up about 3k+ points/day and our comp at Encore is a room (no F&B) which is about right for our level of play. She offered to bring us into Bellagio and put us in their smallest suite (about the same size of an Encore room) and $200/day F&B. We gave it s shot but I have to say I still like Encore better. But it did awaken our Mlife offers and we're leaving tomorrow on one of those 4 day 3 night chartered trips to the Beau Rivage.

5. pphold

pphold pp Park Place Degenerate

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My host for MLIFEis a regional host here in Dallas. She can book any MGM Property. It is best to build a Client Host relationship.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.