1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife Gold Room Upgrade at Bellagio......

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Fuddrucker, Dec 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuddrucker

Fuddrucker Tourist

Apr 23, 2008
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone who was a Mlife Gold member ever had a Bellagio Penthouse Suite (non-lake view) booked and when checking in asked if there were any complimentary room upgrades available since a Gold status Mlife member is entitled to one if available? We have stayed several times in a Penthouse Suite but I have never asked since I don't think they could upgrade us to something even better. I know it never hurts to ask but I am the type of person who thinks that if there is really no chance, then I don't ask. I figure the next level up would be a Lake View Penthouse Suite and that would be to high of an "upgrade" since it is several hundred more for three nights.

We have asked at Monte Carlo before and usually get an upgrade from a Deluxe room to a Monte Carlo Suite. One time we were upgraded from a comped 3 night stay in a deluxe room to a Diamond Suite for free which is even nicer and bigger then a Monte Carlo Suite. It was the week between Christmas and New Years and we were told that this would never have happened any other time of the year so we really lucked out.

So, just curious if anyone who is Mlife Gold status has ever asked and was given a free room upgrade when already booked in a non-lake view penthouse suite.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.