1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife Gift Card Question?

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Jer, Sep 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jer

Jer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For those of you who are familiar with these, do you know if you can use the for the Mlife vacation planning? I won a big raffle and it's either that or Padres season tickets for next year. Just trying to get prepared for a great trip if I get the card!

2. Krh2o

Krh2o MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know what you mean by vacation planning. I have used them before at the hotel to pay my bill upon check out. I just charged everything to the room, and then went down to check out and asked them to charge the gift card.

3. Jer

Jer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I guess the correct site is actually MGM Resort Vacations. I started plugging in numbers but it jumps to southwest vacations at some point. I was just hoping the gift card could be used for a vacation package including airfare.

4. vwhiten

vwhiten High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I use the every trip. I get them through my points at American Express -- I can't remember all the rules. I know you can't cash it for money or gambling, you can't use it before your trip -- so you couldn't use it as a deposit. You can use it at most of the restaurants. I always have used mine at checkout.

36th Wedding Anniversary
  5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What does the small print say?
    How much are we talking about?

6. Jer

Jer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The prize is worth "$6000-$8200". I was drawn second so I get what the other lady doesn't get. I'm thinking the season tickets would push towards $8200. So $6000 in gift certificates wouldn't suck at all.

This is a $100 per ticket raffle that I participate in every year. It has grown so much from 10 years ago, and the prizes are pretty cool.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.