1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MLife "Fine Dining Priority Reservations"

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by 44inarow, Oct 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I did a search, but with no results. One of the listed benefits for Gold/Platinum/Noir is "Fine Dining Priority Reservations". Anyone have any experience with this? Is this a special phone number that I don't know, a tier benefit that I should mention when I call for reservations, or just a fake "benefit" that's worth nothing at all?

Basically, I'm planning on eating at Picasso again during my next trip, really want to wind up at a specific table, and am interested in leveraging whatever available benefits I have.

2. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Try the dining reservations line and tell them your status.I will be interested to see if it helps.

3. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    with Gold/Plat, i think it's just priority meaning that they'll try to accommodate you, but it's not guaranteed. when i really want a specific table at a restaurant i always have my host make the res for me. i've never had a problem this way. but if you just call up the dining res line and let them know your tier and ask for a specific table, your tier and table request should be noted on the res and the restaurant should do their best. but at the Gold/Plat level that assumes that someone Plat/Noir doesn't request the same table on the same night.

i know Noir has "guaranteed reservations". when i show up with no res at 7pm on saturday night and they tell me there's no table available until after 930, i show my card and am sat within 5 minutes. that's definitely a valuable tier benefit.

4. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As an update, I called the main Bellagio reservations line, and they didn't seem particularly interested in my tier. They took down my request for a specific table number, and I'm hoping it's not much of a problem either way, since last time I got the exact view I wanted without any status whatsoever (it'd been well over a year since my last trip), but I'll still keep my fingers crossed.

5. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not a high roller, but I've never had trouble getting in anywhere by just calling usually the day of. Unless maybe it's the most popular joint in town.

6. RodneyK

RodneyK Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is a nice perk of Noir level.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.