1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MLIFE Fall offers?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by brit2vegas, Sep 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brit2vegas

brit2vegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone seeing the Mlife corporate fall offer yet? hoping for an improvement on the summer offer I have :)

Trip number 6, Christmas in Vegas!
  2. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't see one on the MLife site, but I still see my summer offer (even though that expired 8/29/14).

I called and booked a trip for November about a month ago and my fall offer was there. It was about the same as my summer offer, but the Freeplay got cut so it was a little worse.

3. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's strange. Are you talking about the M Life corporate offer. My summer corporate offer has to be booked by 10/31/14 - but goes out until 12/29/14.

4. Way2fast

Way2fast Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The most recent MGM corporate offer came two weeks ago -- 3 nights in a 1bdr suite; $500 per day resort credit; shows. Good through January 31.

5. Slotchick

Slotchick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have one hotel specific Fall offer which is a great offer and went up $100 in FP & F&B from my previous offer. Josie my corporate offer (which is a piddly offer less than a quarter of what my hotel specific offer is) has the same "good until December 29th".

6. dannyocean

dannyocean High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nothing here yet. Want to get it soon so I can book my next trip. Higher play last trip should result in a better offer for fall ... thinking Super Bowl may be in order!

7. pokerbucketlist

pokerbucketlist Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I first saw this I thought it was MILF fall offers......

8. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes and no.

I show two corporate offers - there is the one that is already expired that is still showing up for some reason. Then there is the one you referred to that has to be booked by 10/31 - which was a complete waste for me - no comped rooms at all just discounted rates from that one.

When I called - the offer they used wasn't either of those.

9. brit2vegas

brit2vegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The summer offer I have is valid for our trip in December, but as I have property specific fall offers I thought the corporate fall offer would follow soon. :confused2:

Trip number 6, Christmas in Vegas!
  10. encinodog

encinodog Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Received an email last week from Mirage and it was for 2 comped nights (sun-thurs) and additional nights from $37, $75 Freeplay, $25 resort credit and a 2 for 1 for the Love show. Have to book by Oct 31st and used before Dec 31st.

I had already booked a deal for 2 comped nights and 2 more nights at $37 per night but with no freeplay, resort credits or the 2 for 1 show so I called the VIP line and they changed my reservation for this new offer but instead of $37 per night, it was $48 for each of the 2 extra nights.

Thought it was a pretty decent deal seeing that I was last there in Nov. of last year. Wife and I have a bankroll of about $2000 for our trips.

11. hillwood24

hillwood24 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No fall offers yet, but my "expired" summer offer is still showing up.

I called the Monte Carlo last week to check on offers and all they could see was my summer offer, so I went ahead and booked that for December.

I hope the fall offer is better.

12. Loston815

Loston815 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I received my offer in the mail about a week ago and email offer yesterday . I play at MGM and the email was for the buzz winter offer.

I received the same comps as my summer offer: 3 nights comped, 2 for 1 Ka tickets, and $100 resort credit.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.